Within the lavish rooms of the Silver Twilight Lodge, the most influential citizens of Arkham gather to forge business alliances, plan parades, and lobby politicians. In secret, they also meet to enact forbidden rituals with dark consequences. The poor souls who discover this truth often vanish, never to be seen again. Sanctum of Twilight is an expansion for Mansions of Madness Second Edition that unites two new investigators against the Order of the Silver Twilight in two thrilling scenarios. With new spells, items, mechanics, and a new monster, this expansion immerses players in the Arkham Files universe as they confront the dangers threatening Arkham from within. This is not a standalone product. It requires Mansions of Madness Second Edition Core Set to play.
- THIS IS AN EXPANSION TO THE MANSIONS OF MADNESS SECOND EDITION BOARD GAME. You will need the Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition base game along with its free digital companion app in order to play with this expansion.
- HORROR GAME: Take on the Order of the Silver Twilight in the Sanctum of Twilight! Two new heroes unite to investigate the strange events that surround Arkham’s powerful secret society. With the Twilight Fair approaching, will you be able to expose the Order or will this search for answers cost you your life or your sanity?
- MYSTERY GAME: In one scenario, the investigators must reveal the sinister plot behind an annual parade thrown by the illustrious order. In the other, the investigators must discover a way to escape the Lodge istelf and lead their fellow captives to safety.
- COOPERATIVE GAME WITH HIGH VARIABILITY: This expansion adds two new investigators along with spells and items to assist in these investigations. Game also introduces new strategic elements with Restraints and moving map tiles and a new threat, the wraith. The dynamics of this game make it an excellent choice for game night with friends and family, especially if they’re fans of horror!
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This thrilling cooperative horror game for teens and adults can be played with 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up. Average game time is 2 to 3 hours.