As a skilled artisan, you will use tools-of-the-trade and careful planning to construct a stained glass window masterpiece in the Sagrada Familia. Players will take turns drafting glass pieces, represented by dice carefully choosing where to place each one in their window. Windows have unique color and shade requirements, and similar dice may never be adjacent so placing each die is more challenging than the last. Fortunately, you’ll have just the right tools to help you through. Gain prestige by adapting to the preferences of your fickle admirers, and of course, by adding your own artistic flair while completing your glass masterpiece in Sagrada.
- Draft dice & use the tools-of-the-trade to carefully construct your stained glass window masterpiece.
- Each player will build a stained glass window by building up a grid of dice on their player board
- Each board has some restrictions on which color or shade (value) of die can be placed there.
- Dice of the same shade or color may never be placed next to each other.
- Dice are drafted in player order, with the start player rotating each round, snaking back around after the last player drafts 2 dice.