In the far, uncharted reaches of Antarctica, unspeakable horrors dwell on the edge of shadows. They lurk, wait, and watch, and with them comes a secret so ancient and profound that it threatens to tear apart our very understanding of the planet we call home – if it doesn’t tear apart reality itself first. Thus, our intrepid investigators must delve into the mysteries of the great southern ice sheets and, hopefully, uncover the truth before it is too late. Will they save the world? Or will they perish in the icy depths?
The Edge of the Earth Campaign Expansion has no player cards in sight. Instead, this expansion contains over 300 scenario cards to support the entirety of the Edge of the Earth campaign, including the materials for a breathtaking new story, branching paths, and more. The best part? All you need is a core set and a copy of this expansion to jump right into this chilling tale – no other materials required! While we will no longer be releasing monthly Mythos packs going forward, this single expansion contains about the same amount of content as an entire cycle from the old release model. It’s a full campaign all in one package! Arkham Horror: The Card Game core set is required to play.
- SOMETHING EVIL STIRS IN ARKHAM: Blurring the traditional lines between role-playing and card game experiences, Arkham Horror: The Card Game is a Living Card Game of Lovecraftian mystery, monsters, and madness!
- INVESTIGATE WHAT MADNESS LIES AHEAD: A fully cooperative experience, Arkham Horror: The Card Game has you investigating in the quiet New England town of Arkham. In the campaign, you and your friends will unravel mysteries, learn new skills, obtain useful items, and maybe lose a bit of your sanity.
- A NEW EXPERIENCE AT THE EDGE OF THE EARTH: A new type of expansion for Arkham Horror: The Card Game, this expansion features challenging scenarios that sprawl across multiple parts. Players will have to make tough decisions and contend with a whole new threat: Antarctica’s harsh weather.
- EXPANSION: This is an expansion for Arkham Horror: The Card Game that has players contending with hordes of dangerous monster and deadly cold while investigating in Antarctica. A copy of Arkham Horror: The Card Game core set is required for play.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: Arkham Horror: The Card Game is a cooperative, campaign driven card game for 1 to 2 players, or up to 4 with 2 base sets, and takes 60 to 120 minutes to play.