- WELCOME TO THE CITY OF MACHI KORO: You’ve just been elected Mayor. Congrats! Unfortunately the citizens have some pretty big demands – jobs, a theme park, a couple of cheese factories and maybe even a radio tower. A tough proposition since the city currently consists of a wheat field, a bakery and a single die.
- STRATEGY GAME: Armed only with your trusty die and a dream, you must grow Machi Koro into the largest city in the region. You will need to collect income from developments, build public works, and steal from your neighbors’ coffers. Just make sure they aren’t doing the same to you!
- ROLL THE DICE AND FILL YOUR POCKETS: Each player rolls one or two dice. If the sum of the dice rolled matches the number of a building that a player owns, they get the effect of that building. Use money to build a landmark or a new building and adding to the wealth of your city on future turns. The first player to construct all of their landmarks wins!
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Machi Koro is the biggest smash-hit from Japan. It’s a simple game that every family and gamer should have in their collection! They say that Rome wasn’t built in a day, but Machi Koro will rise in less than 30 minutes!
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This fun, fast-paced city-building game is designed for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Average playtime is approximately 30 minutes.